Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

only a monologue from the heart

as-salam,..
huhu,.
im too bored tonyte,,,im just finished watching the korean drama,.."dream high",..tthe drama was not too bad at all,..hee~ wit the good looking actor n cute actress..^^
when im watching that drama,..my mom always saying that,.."u all is malysian,.not korean.."..huuh,.so what??
ahahhhaa,...im preferin to be there ,. korea,.but not for being the citizen ar,..:))

i was proud to be one of the MALAYSIANS!!ihih,..with the peacefully and harmony lives..^^
 my mum also said that she want to go there,..when there was winter!! she want me to study there,..so she can follow me..hhahaha,..what so high desire she is,..??but,..if I can take her away from malysia,..i was quite happy..:))
so,..i make a wish..:))
hope that i can get such a flyin color for my spm,..that is around da corner  to be announcing..:(
chills made ouh .!!
becouse i`ve never feel this feeling b4 diz,.i got my UPSR & PMR result with nothing in my heart,.there was no fear,.pulsation,.even wondering if i got nothing A`s,.==`
but for SPM,..waiting was making me sick!!hhaaha,..always wondering wht will happen next..!

so,..diz yer will determine , where i will further my studies..huhu..im just hoping n hoping n hoping,..:))
because,..we can only hope..GOD OF MERCY..:))

SUCCESS IS A JOURNEY,.
NOT A DESTINATION..:)
ALL I WANT IS ONLY SUCCESS..!!



terima kasih daun kelady . dah bca , silalah komen ^^V

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
IQBJ9_K6GQlR6nvC7HN3KsF4LJE